If I have seen farther than others, it is because I was standing on the shoulders of giants.
Saturday, November 08, 2008
Is it really forever?


Watching English Premier League (EPL) live match is not an easy thing, especially when you have been a loyal supporter for the team for many years. When things are not in your team's favor, you may grumble all the way till the match finishes. If the team lose badly, you may throw the TV controller away, or hit the sofa so loud that the neighbor knocks your door for complaint.

You gotta accept ups and downs, which they happen in our life as well. No one can always win. No one is always the losing side too. This is the universal rule God always convey to us through real life experience, isn't it? However, to understand it is easy, to do it is a bit difficult, at least for me.

Maybe this is a game designed by God for those people with low EQ. Isn't it funny to see these people throwing their tempers just because of a soccer ball? I always say this to myself after I have calmed down.

Well, okay, I'm just a human, with inadequate evolution yet.